Thursday, August 9, 2012

Artiste in August day 9

Welcome back for day 9 of the Artiste in August blog hop! If you have come from Tina's blog you are on the right path! The complete list of consultants who are participating in this blog hop is in my sidebar in case you get lost or come across a broken link along the way. 

Today's project is the flower top box on page 36 of the handbook. Our double sided paper is PERFECT for this type of project. I used my last sheet of Olivia paper to create this cut. I hesitate to call it a box, because the finished size is not deep at all. This cut would be a good way to present a gift card, cash, or to hold a small card. 

I finished off the top with a bling button, and a little bit of sunset bakers twine. 


Now, hop on along to Gloria's blog to see what wonderful artwork she has created for you!

1 comment:

  1. I just moved to Oklahoma and am wondering if we are anywhere close to each other. Please e-mail me at 4beccaw@gmail.com.

    Thanks,
    Becca

    ReplyDelete