Sunday, August 5, 2012

Artiste in August Day 5

Welcome back! If you have come from Tina's blog you are on the right path. The complete list of bloggers is in my sidebar, in case you get lost or come across a broken link.
Today was another Artist Choice day. I chose to follow along with Gloria, and make the box on page 71 of the handbook.

I used Florenine paper for this project. To be honest, it wasn't my favorite when the idea book first came out, but this paper has really grown on me!


Here is a side view of the box. I really like the shape on the top of this one. I added a piece of Creme Brulee' under the flap, to show you the scalloped edge. The flowers in the corner of this box were also cut with the Artiste cartridge, using the accent 1 shift key on page 54 of the handbook. They were cut at 1 1/2 inches with Twilight card stock. The sentiment was stamped in Creme Brulee' ink, using the Card Chatter birthday stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to hop on over to Gloria's blog to see what she has created!

No comments:

Post a Comment