Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Artiste in August day 15

Welcome back for day 15 of the Artiste in August blog hop! If you have come from Tina's blog you are on the right path! The complete list of consultants who are participating in this blog hop is in my sidebar in case you get lost or come across a broken link along the way. 

Today's cut is the purse on page 41 of the handbook. I am in LOVE with this little purse. I can foresee all sorts of gifts being put into these in the future, a small thing of hand sanitizier, a tube of chapstick, jewelry, fingernail polish, and so on. 

Here is my version of this purse.

I used a sheet of Roxie paper to create this purse. I am sure going to miss this paper when my stash runs out. 

Please hop along to Gloria's blog next to see what she has created for you!  Hope to see you tomorrow!

1 comment: