Monday, August 6, 2012

Artiste in August Day 6

Welcome back to day 6 of the Artiste in August blog hop! If you have come from Tina's blog you are on the right path. If not, this is a circular hop, so you can start right here. :) I have a complete list of the consultants who are participating in the hop in my sidebar on the right if you get lost or come across a broken link along the way.

Today, we are showing you the adorable baby shoes on page 63 of the handbook. I decided to make some pink and brown shoes, one of my favorite color combos.


I added tiny little roses to the sides on the buckles. Oh, so cute! I wish I knew someone who was having a baby girl soon. :)
Thanks for stopping by! Now hop on over to Gloria's blog to see what she has created. I know it will be fabulous!

1 comment:

  1. brown and pink...swoon! I think these shoes are just so sweet. The roses add just the right touch.

    ReplyDelete